With over 3,000 m² of floor space we can undertake small, medium or large-scale series production of all standard thermoplastics. We have over 90 of the latest single component and two component injection moulding machines of varying size (from 250 to 13,000 kN) and CNC insertion and removal devices.
Effective production is ensured by a high degree of automation throughout the process, for instance using integrated ink metering devices, pellet drying units, central material supply and automated assembly and testing processes.
- Modern production processes using over 90 injection moulding machines with clamping force of between 250 and 13,000 kN
- 12 machines offering two-component injection moulding with clamping force of between 500 and 4,200 kN
- Design and manufacture of technical drawing-based thermoplastic moulded parts with unit weight of up to approx. 14 kg
- Design, manufacture and sales of own-brand house and garden items
- Gas-assisted moulding up to 3,300kN clamping force
- In-mould labelling
- Screen and pad printing
- Automated ultrasonic and hot plate welding
- Insert moulding
- Automated assembly and test processes using the latest optical measuring systems